These are the team members that help make Families 4 Families run smoothly in Loganville, GA. To send an email to a specific team member just click on their picture.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only uninfallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of your Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirt by who's indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto their resurrection of life and they that are lost into their resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Position on Morality
In the best interest of children regarding morality and role modeling, there are additional principles to which Famillies4Families Foster Care subscribes to uphold ethical conduct. We believe this provides the foundation for the values we hope to communicate to the children entrusted to our care.
1. We believe the term 'marriage' has only one meaning and that marriage is sanctioned by God which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union;
2. We believe that any form of sexual immorality is wrong;
3. We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the doctrines of the church.